Do you want to stay at a boutique hotel in Nepal? How about a Peru eco lodge? Stay in luxury on your next journey, the first night is on AirTreks! Purchase your multi-stop airfare from AirTreks between June 1 and June 17, 2011 and get credit for a free hotel stay from Global Basecamps. For every $3,000 you spend on your AirTreks airfare you get 1 Global Basecamps point that can be redeemed for a hotel stay.
|Your Purchase Price||Global Basecamps Points||Payment Deadline|
|$US 3,000||1||June 17, 2011|
|$US 6,000||2||June 17, 2011|
|$US 9,000||3||June 17, 2011|
|$US 12,000||4||June 17, 2011|
1 point can be redeemed for a one night stay at a silver level hotel, and 2 points can be redeemed for a one night stay at a gold level hotel. Participants may receive up to four nights free.
Silver Level Hotels
Some examples of silver level hotels include the following:
Hotel Maya, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Hotel Maya is a boutique urban resort in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Located in the center of the business and commercial district adjacent to Kuala Lumpur’s famous Petronas Twin Towers, the newly renovated hotel offers travelers spacious rooms and contemporary accommodations.
El Mapi Hotel Machu Picchu, Aguas Calientes, Peru
Explore the quaint town of Machu Picchu Pueblo (Aguas Calientes) while staying at this unique hotel. The design is classic and modern and utilizes restored and recycled materials. There is a cafeteria, bar/lounge with complementary Wi-Fi, a hot water pond, and a computer room. Return to a peaceful environment at El Mapi Hotel following your exploration of Machu Picchu.
Dwarika's, Kathmandu, NepalExperience the hospitality of the Nepali people at this intimate, boutique hotel. The 74 spacious guest rooms and suites are all individually designed. The buildings are made of intricate carved wood and terracotta work, some with 16th century windows and private courtyards attached. Each room has a unique perspective and offers and tranquil and comfortable experience.
Gold Level Hotels
Some examples of gold level hotels include the following:
An African Villa, Cape Town, South Africa
Three Victorian terrace houses have been joined to create this charming Cape Town hotel. Located in the neighborhood of Tamboerskloof, it is within walking distance of the city. There are 12 rooms, a kitchen, a library with free Wi-Fi, and a pool.
Casa Friends, New Delhi, India
Casa Friends is a seven bedroom boutique guesthouse located in the city center district of Friend’s Colony. It is an ideal location for sightseeing and shopping. The hotel has 2 floors, one with a colonial style and antique furnishings and the other very contemporary with a roof top garden and outdoor dining area.
Mauro Mansion, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Mauro is an innovative, sustainable hotel located in the city center. There are 9 unique rooms, 3 ground floor rooms, 3 canal rooms located in the front of the house with a beautiful canal view, and 3 courtyard rooms located in the back of the house. All rooms come with free Wi-Fi, a fridge, an iPod/iPhone docking station, TV, and DVD player.
After you have purchased your multi-stop airfare from AirTreks, call us at (866) 577-2462 or submit the form to redeem your FREE hotel stay! For more information on the promotion click here.
Promotion Details, Rules and Restrictions
- Purchase your airfare from AirTreks between June 1-17, 2011, and get credit for a free hotel stay from Global Basecamps.
- Total Airfare Purchase Price - Global Basecamps points
- $3,000 - 1 point
- $6,000 - 2 points
- Global Basecamps points can be redeemed for hotel stays as follows:
- Silver Level Hotels: 1 point per night
- Gold Level Hotels: 2 points per night
- This offer does not apply to simple Round Trip or One Way tickets in Business, First, or Coach class.
- This offer does not apply to purchases from any of Airtreks other partners.
- This offer may not be combined with any other offer, incentive, or promotion.
- AirTreks reserves the right to cancel or change this promotion at any time.
- Points must be redeemed through Global Basecamps by July 8, 2011. Hotel stays must be completed by June 1, 2012.
- Hotels not available for all point levels in all cities; and blackout dates during peak season may apply.